An established Freight Forwarder is looking for an Import and Export Coordinator based in their office in Bradford.
Working within a busy Shipping team, the candidate will possess experience with both Imports/Exports, possess excellent communication skills and have an all-round knowledge of the Import/Export logistics business.
The role of the candidate will involve reporting to the Import Manager, overseeing shipments from most global regions.
- Execution of Sea & Air operation activities with the purpose of delivering a consistent and seamless experience to our Customers
- Perform customs clearance activities in accordance with HMRC guidelines
- Liaising with hauliers and overseas agents
- Aiding clients on the classification of goods and their importance
- Handling all aspects of Import, Export for European movements
- Handle and process air freight documentation e.g. licences, packing lists, commercial invoices
- Ensure Company guidelines and operating procedures are always followed.
- Ensure compliance to aviation and AEO security
- Experienced in Air & Sea Freight Import & Export
- Customs software knowledge including CHIEF, CNS, Destin8, NCTS, NES etc
- Complex problem solving and the ability to engage critical thinking skills will be required as well as the ability to actively listen and interpret concisely
- Work in a fast-paced environment ensuring clearance processes are completed in a complaint and timely manner
Share this vacancy
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom
Posted: 06 Jan 2021