We are working closely with a Globally recognised Logistics company who are looking for experienced Management Staff to head up their Fine Art Division in Paris.
The ideal candidate will possess a Logistical mind and experience that specialises in Museums or Institutions of a similar nature.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all operations, developing business strategies and maximising productivity.
- Ensure the team are working efficiently and profitably.
- Managing profit and loss.
- Guaranteeing the most cost-effective and logistical decisions on behalf of your customers.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to improve business and increase revenue.
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures in order to streamline business.
- Develop a system of KPIs to assess suppliers on a regular basis.
- Interviewing and onboarding new staff that will add value to the business.
This role requires the below experience:
- A desire and drive to oversee and improve operations within the business.
- Previous experience overseeing business processes, from a Fine Art background within a Museum or similar Institution.
- Good command of both French and English Language.
- Experience successfully implementing new business strategies and overseeing operations.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills are required.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, France
Posted: 04 Jan 2021