We are working with an exciting client in Paris who are seeking experienced Art Handler’s.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring Artworks and Antiques are handled in a safe and professional manner.
Duties of the role include:
- Handling, moving, and coordinating the storage of an extensive range of art and objects with an exceptional level of care, ensuring the safety of both people and property always.
- Checking the condition of the art, and accurate labelling and recording of locations of all property.
- Visiting high-end, esteemed clients to assist them with art installation.
- Deinstalling art pieces.
- Meet all deadlines for preparation of artworks for transportation and temporary exhibitions, including planning and communication with all shipping coordinators.
- Previous experience in handling fine art and great care in handling client’s property.
- Museum or Institutional experience a must
- Able to lift heavy goods.
- Excellent client service skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and organised.
- English and French Language skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, get in contact with Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, France
Posted: 04 Jun 2021