We are partnering with a modern and growth hungry fortune 500 brand who are looking to add a talented Plant Engineer (Maintenance Supervisor) to join a buoyant operation close to LA.
The role will report into the Plant Manager and will lead and drive the Maintenance Excellence process across the facility.
You will take full responsibility for the reliability of plant equipment and be a motivated people leader with a desire to train and develop.
Full relocation will be supported within the US, but visa sponsorship is NOT supported.
- Support corporate initiatives and partner with Divisional Practitioners and Maintenance Excellence Leaders to progress effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standards of equipment performance are achieved and sustained. This involves establishing enough highly skilled, trained, and qualified individuals.
- Promote a culture in which production and maintenance work together to identify and resolve abnormal or degraded equipment conditions that could negatively impact safety, quality, or productivity.
- Work closely with Steering Team to effectively deploy the 8 sub-pillars of the Maintenance Excellence pillar.
- It is essential you have maintenance experience in Paper Mill/Plant environment.
- You must have previous experience of managing and developing people in a plant environment.
- Engineering degree is a huge plus, but relevant work experience will also be looked at.
If you are interested please apply ASAP.
Share this vacancy
Location: City Of Industry, California, United States
Posted: 05 Jan 2021