We are currently partnering with an international freight business who looking for an experienced customs coordinator to join their growing team based in Bracknell.
The main purpose for this role will be to complete import and export clearance of goods for the company’s clients, ensuring all documentation is compliant with local regulatory bodies.
- Completing import/ export customs declarations and clearance
- Customs import/export entry checking
- Deal with any customs related complaints
- Deal with all enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently relating to customs procedures, tariff classifications, duty rates and any other documentation requirements
- Liaise with importers/exporters
- Support and advise all customers whilst ensuring the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC
- Customs entries experience
- Experience using Customs Software
- Demonstrate strong knowledge relating to customs compliance.
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent understanding of import and export procedures, tariff classifications
- Experience with CFSP, IPR, OPR or similar
- Roadfreight experience
Share this vacancy
Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jan 2021