We are partnering with an international freight forwarder who are seeking an experienced Customs Coordinator to joining their team in Manchester area.
- Coordinate administrative follow up on un-cleared documents/UTB's and customs disputes
- Identify and report potential risks for any customs related matters
- Remain up to date with customs regulations, market & branch information, and developments
- Submitting Import / Export Customs entries, building close relationships with their supply chain including shippers, importers, agents, and clients.
- Provide updates to the group regarding any new procedures and legislations
- Monitoring and making requests for tariff refunds or corrections
- Experience working within the Customs & Trade Compliance field (Air & Ocean - Import & Export).
- Cargowise experience
- Extensive knowledge of customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Experience dealing with international authorities and laws
- Proven experience managing a team including training, recruitment, reviews etc.
Share this vacancy
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 06 Jan 2021