Alchemy has a new opportunity for a skilled Change Management professional to join our London based client as a Senior Change Consultant.
Working within the global customer experience team, you will be responsible for leading/influencing programmes and projects for business transformation and continuous improvement.
Your support will be required through the design of the project plans through to revision of the project, optimising all aspects and ensuring it is kept to agreed timelines.
The focus of this position is to work closely with both the business and client to identify key changes that need to be made using the business operating model.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Change Management Consultant include;
- Assess, manage and develop change management activities including analysis and engagement
- Manage and support projects from commencement through to implementation
- Analyse each project highlighting any areas of change to process and assess the change impact
- Ensure a strong line of communication between the business and the stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position using change management processes and tools
- Relevant qualifications in change management (ACMF, MSP Practitioner or APMG - Change Management)
- Background working with large organisations in their global change and transformation projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information and communicate to individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Outstanding organisational skills, capable of managing multiple projects and timelines
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Jan 2021