We are partnering with an international freight forwarder who are seeking an experienced Customs Manager to joining their team in Ipswich.
- Manage a team of Customs Coordinator’s
- Provide a clearly defined and broad Customs offering to customers
- Remain up to date with customs regulations, market & branch information, and developments
- Submitting Import / Export Customs entries, building close relationships with their supply chain including shippers, importers, agents, and clients.
- Support and advise all customers whilst ensuring the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC
- Provide updates to the group regarding any new procedures and legislations
- Monitoring and making requests for tariff refunds or corrections
- Experience working within the Customs & Trade Compliance field
- Extensive knowledge of customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Experience dealing with international authorities and laws
- Proven experience managing a team including training, recruitment, reviews etc.
Share this vacancy
Location: Ipswich, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Jan 2021