We are currently working with an innovative and unique Fine Art Logistics Company, who are looking for an experienced Head of Sales.
This individual will have a proven track record of sales, client development and experience managing a team of sales professionals.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading the sales team, managing the sale of specialist fine art shipping services with the focus on new business.
- Carry out the structuring of the department in order to maximise sales success and the company’s presence within the art logistic industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions and private collectors.
- Meet / exceed agreed revenue targets and report to the Directors on a weekly basis.
- Represent the Company at art fairs, exhibitions and business forums.
- Communicate effectively with team members / fine art department, providing support and training to staff to achieve company targets.
- Recruit new team members to build the department.
- Previous experience working within a Sales/ Business Development role within a Gallery, Auction House or high-growth art start up.
- Managerial experience, leading a sales team is required for this opportunity.
- A pre-existing client base and key presence within the fine art industry.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships.
- Ability to set and exceed sales targets.
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Jan 2021