Government Services Move/Relocation Coordinator, Moving Services
Our client a well established moving specialist based in the Washington DC area is seeking Government Services Move/Relocation Coordinator to join them.
- Coordination origin and/or destination household goods relocation services performed for U.S. Department of State, ITGBL, national accounts, and other clients/agencies.
- Monitoring of moves, maintaining direct contact with customers from initiation of the order to its successful completion at the time of delivery.
- Prepare the origin and destination paperwork to facilitate packing, loading and delivery services for all accounts
- Take responsibility for any problems and resolving to the customers satisfaction
- Reviewing final rates for each shipment and confirming approvals for any services not included in the service description
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system
- Previous experience in coordination of government, DOS and ITGBL moves
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional IT & communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Washington DC, United States
Posted: 07 Jan 2021