I am supporting a brand that literally changes the world! They have a very rare opportunity to add an accomplished Senior Payroll Analyst with deep experience of US and international payroll.
They look for problem solvers, individuals who can add value beyond their day-to-day role helping the business move forward. You will work on existing projects alongside managing certain parts of payroll administration and cycle.
- Maintaining accurate payroll records and ensuring statutory compliance.
- Preparing accounting transactions and documents and working towards workflow improvements.
- Providing accurate taxation of employees and responding to tax notices and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Serving as point of contact for UK and International payroll queries.
- Managing the leave and absence process.
- Look for payroll discrepancies and improving processes to stop issues reoccurring in the future.
- Strong US Payroll experience International payroll experience a huge plus.
- Advanced excel ability with a great head for analytics and figures.
- Workday and Netsuite experience is a major plus.
- Good US tax knowledge in relation to payroll.
This opportunity is not to be missed and will not be around for long, if you are interested apply ASAP.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 11 Jan 2021