**Please note relocation IS supported within the US but visa sponsorship is not**
We are supporting an exciting global brand in their search for a Tax Analyst to join the busy office close to Florence in South Carolina. The brand operates in 140 countries and have over 20,000 staff all with the joint goal of making it the biggest player in their sector.
You will be responsible for actioning all required tax compliance across general tax accounting and special projects.
- Prepare sales/use tax returns and annual reports.
- Preparation of state & local income, franchise, and various other tax related filings.
- Manage reconciliations for monthly, quarterly, and annual tax calculations.
- Ensure general tax compliance.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and work papers for all projects.
- Support the tax filings and tax positions, as well as support the Tax Department’s database initiative for efficient record retention.
- You will need a bachelor’s degree in accounting, master’s degree achieved or working towards is a plus.
- CPA preferred but a CPA candidate undertaking study is also a possibility.
- Sales Tax or Property tax experience is a huge plus.
- CMI Certification a huge plus.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Willingness to undertake new projects.
The company will support relocation to the area, but you must already be an American citizen or have leave to remain, no visa sponsorship is offered.
Please apply today if interested!
Share this vacancy
Location: Florence, South Carolina, United States
Posted: 12 Jan 2021