Our client, an established Auction House in Berlin are seeking to hire a Media Designer.
This individual will be responsible for producing digital and reprographic visual content.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out all tasks relating to the design and production of the visual communication materials for catalogues.
- Create visual content for the website to increase the company’s art sales and website exposure.
- Design the visual layout of the marketing materials and catalogues to communicate the artworks, antiques and other objects.
- Produce digital and print material for catalogues and other visual content for auctions.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working in visual communications, as a graphic designer, media designer, or reprographic designer.
- Experience producing exhibition catalogues and other visual content.
- Previous experience designing content on social media platforms and online advertising sites.
- Professional experience in prepress/work preparation for offset and digital printing.
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and other design software.
Share this vacancy
Location: 14193 Berlin-Grunewald, Germany
Posted: 13 Jan 2021