**Executive Compensation Manager – London/Remote – 12 Month FTC**
I am partnering with a globally recognised FS institution in their search for an Executive Compensation Manager to join the Reward team on a 12-month FTC.
You will be responsible for developing and designing the executive reward strategy for the business including all regulated and governance work.
- Supporting the team on the executive remuneration cycle.
- Drafting DRR’s and RemCo papers in support of the senior management team.
- Liaising with the board and other senior stake holders as needed.
- Assist in the development of regulated remuneration policies and act as a point of contact for queries from senior stakeholders.
- Strong previous experience within executive remuneration, specifically within a regulated FS environment.
- Experience drafting DRR’s and Remco papers.
- Extremely strong stakeholder management skills.
- Highly numerical and able to adapt to differ challenges.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Posted: 14 Jan 2021