There is currently a vacancy for an experienced Fine Art Shipping Coordinator within a well know Fine Art Shipping Company in Middlesex.
This individual will need a fantastic understanding of fine art shipping processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating Art Fairs and Exhibitions.
Within this role you will be required to carry out the following:
- Coordinate the shipments of fine art transportation both domestically and internationally.
- Manage key accounts, dealing with individual and specialist shipping requirements.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, keeping them up to date of the transportation of their shipments and ensuring they receive the best quotes.
- Carry out the accurate and efficient completion of shipping documentation for import and export across air, sea and road freight.
- Communicate directly with the transportation companies to track of all shipments and resolve any issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with team members to continuously improve all systems and procedures.
The most desirable skills needed for this role include:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a fine art shipping company is essential.
- Experience coordinating Art Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Knowledge of Import and Export procedures across air, sea and road freight is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop business relationships.
- Good computer literacy and administration skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Jan 2021