A great opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Client Associate to join our client, an industry leading Professional Services Firm, in Singapore! This position has a strong focus on the support of Corporate Clients, this involves evaluating their business requirements and work out a plan to fulfil their research needs using our client’s business model.
The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding clients through the business processes, ensuring client requests are completed in a timely manor as well as assisting and supporting the Senior Team.
- Provide assistance and support to the Senior Client Team, ensuring projects are being completed efficiently and to strict timelines.
- Providing educational communication between both the company and their clients to provide confident and informed decisions.
- Completing research projects; analysing client data, conducting surveys and creating in depth reports to show findings. These may be presented electronically or via presentation.
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships by keeping in regular contact with updates on progress and informing clients of other products and services the business can offer.
- Working closely with other teams within the business e.g. sales and business development to aid with company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English and professional proficiency in Mandarin or any other South East Asian language .
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar position in a relevant industry.
- Sales/Business development/Account Management experience is highly desirable.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail is essential.
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 19 Apr 2021