A great opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Client Associate – Vietnamese Speaking to join our client, an industry leading Professional Services Firm, in Singapore! This position has a strong focus on the support of Corporate Clients, this involves evaluating their business requirements and work out a plan to fulfil their research needs using our client’s business model. This role would suit a commercially minded individual who has experience with sales / business development and Client account management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding clients through the business processes, ensuring client requests are completed in a timely manner as well as assisting and supporting the Senior Team.
The Corporate Client Consultant will be liaising with Vietnamese speaking clients, and so professional level fluency in Vietnamese is essential.
- Provide assistance and support to the Senior Client Team, ensuring projects are being completed efficiently and to strict timelines.
- Providing educational communication between both the company and their clients to provide confident and informed decisions.
- Completing research projects; analysing client data, conducting surveys and creating in depth reports to show findings. These may be presented electronically or via presentation.
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships by keeping in regular contact with updates on progress and informing clients of other products and services the business can offer.
- Working closely with other teams within the business e.g. sales and business development to aid with company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Superior communication skills with fluency in English and professional proficiency Vietnamese is required.
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar position in a relevant industry.
- Sales/Business development/Account Management experience is highly desirable.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail is essential.
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 19 Jan 2021