Our client a freight forwarding company based in Kuala Lumpur is looking for an Export Coordinator to join their team.
The position revolves around handling bookings, speaking to customers and creating all export documents, customs entries and customer invoices.
- Managing the worldwide export shipments of household goods by sea, road & air.
- Interacting with the team and ensuring a successful removal from start to finish.
- Creating accurate invoices after a completed removal.
- Working with relevant teams required and coordinating moves smoothly and efficiently.
- Generating documentation where required to record removal jobs.
- Administrative tasks inputting customer information into company software.
- Arranging use of third parties where necessary to coordinate successful moves.
- Producing necessary quotes, forecasting costs and writing removals reports.
- Communicating with customers all necessary information related to their removal, to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Maintain strong and professional relationships with clients/customers.
- Ensuring company database is kept up to date with all relevant information.
- Experience within a logistics or freight forwarding organisation, dealing with export shipments by sea, with general knowledge of exports by road &air
- Previous experience of deep-sea exports
- An understanding of export customs clearance
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus
Share this vacancy
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: 27 Jan 2021