A reputable Logistics company are looking for a Road Freight Coordinator to join their growing team in.
The individual will be responsible for dealing with Road Freight Import and Export mainly to/from Europe.
- Arranging Import and Export road freight shipments.
- Manage road freight shipments from start to finish.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Produce invoices once shipments have been completed.
- Provide quotations for customers and suppliers.
- Negotiate rates to ensure competitive pricing.
- Road freight experience
- Proficient in IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good geographical knowledge
- Good numeric skills and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 25 Feb 2021