We are supporting an exciting global brand in their search for an Internal Auditor to join their team in South Carolina.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting in conducting financial and operational audits, as well as developing and maintaining audit documentation and testing programs.
- Provide assistance on preparation of annual internal audit plan and risk assessment activities and update audit programs as needed.
- Support audit scoping and fieldwork planning.
- Perform SOX and /or compliance audits at plant, division, and corporate level.
- Participate in preparation of audit reports and communicate results and recommendations to management.
- Identify internal controls and assist in tailoring audit procedures to meet objectives.
- Make recommendations for areas where cost savings and improved profit potential may result from audit involvement.
- Identify opportunities for improved audit efficiency.
- Liaise with and assist external auditors where required.
- Audit experience gained in public accounting or a large manufacturing organisation (preferred).
- Previous experience performing SOX Audits is essential for this role.
- Proven knowledge of GAAP, financial accounting and auditing methodologies and techniques
- Able to handle a varied workload with competing requirements.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as accounting or finance.
- CPA and/or CIA licence is strongly preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: South Carolina, United States
Posted: 28 Jan 2021