A prestigious International Gallery are looking for a Gallery Assistant to join their team in New York.
- Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day running of the gallery space
- Provide administrative support to the Gallery Manager and members of the Operational and Sales team
- Assist and support with the exhibitions throughout the year.
- Manage the events within the Gallery space, liaising with caterers and wine merchants etc.
- Carry out diary management and reception duties, answering the phones and responding to enquiries
- Assisting with all post-sale duties and invoicing
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Gallery space is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Fine Art industry is required
- Willing to attend art fairs and client meetings when needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly and efficiently respond to enquires
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 29 Jan 2021