Alchemy is pleased to be partnering with a leading tech company in their search for a Senior Revenue Manager to join their team in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Senior Revenue Manager will be responsible for providing review and analysis of complex revenue transactions and making continuous improvements to the company’s revenue recognition policies.
The business offers a truly autonomous tech environment, where you will collaborate with some of the brightest and highly motivated individuals in the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Act as subject matter expert on technical revenue accounting issues and provide technical guidance to various business units within the company.
- Manage the revenue recognition process, including supporting other business units in the contract negotiation process.
- Take charge of implementation of internal controls related to revenue recognition.
- Oversee revenue recognition and cost of revenue accounting.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure that revenue recognition interpretations are consistent and in adherence to GAAP.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement revenue related streamlining processes.
- Extensive revenue experience gained within an enterprise software company or leading public accounting firm.
- Revenue recognition under ASC 606 experience
- Proficient in revenue recognition accounting software.
- Able to summarise and communicate effectively with senior members of the business.
- Able to perform in a dynamic work environment, successfully lead a team and drive outcomes and handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Licenced CPA preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Posted: 01 Feb 2021