Alchemy is pleased to be partnering with a leading tech company in their search for an International Accounting Specialist to join their team in London.
The International Accounting Specialist will take charge of the accounting and compliance for a number of the company’s international subsidiaries. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounting professional to join a business that thinks outside the box and encourages and empowers its employees to break the mould in order to find the best solutions.
- Managing all accounting and reporting processes for various countries where the business has subsidiaries.
- Supporting US GAAP reporting and reconciliation to local GAAP reporting.
- Recording and reconciliation of inter-company transactions.
- Coordinating with external providers to ensure financial reporting is complaint in all locations.
- Identify areas where efficiency and effectiveness can be improved, and work with other team members to implement improvements.
- Stay up to date with any accountancy related changes that potentially impact the business and make internal amendments accordingly.
- Work on projects as and when required.
- Solid experience in international finance and/or accounting.
- US GAAP and IFRS knowledge required, ideally within a US multinational organisation.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant preferred.
- Creative problem solver and able to work as part of a cross functional team.
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Posted: 01 Feb 2021