We are partnering with a Global Freight and Logistics provider seeking a Customs Team Leader to join their team in Dover.
- Responsible for determining Customs classifications and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the highest compliance levels for all customs and government agency requirements
- Dealing with various modes of transport
- Calculating Duty/VAT cost for each consignment
- Complete day to day custom clearance and entries
- Liaising with airlines, handling agents, transports, customs, overseas offices, and shipping lines
- Raising files, documents and invoices
- Arranging deliveries
- Supervise the day to day operation for the Customs Clearance Team
- Work closely with existing customers to maintain service levels.
- Identify opportunities for developing value added services for existing customers.
- Arrange Import clearances
- Extensive knowledge of Customs rules and procedures
- Fully conversant with CNS, Destin8 and Chief
- Strong management/leadership skills
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Feb 2021