A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced relocation professional to join our client as their Senior Global Mobility & Relocation Consultant.
The Senior Global Mobility & Relocation Consultant will join the global services team and will be responsible for managing the full range of relocation services for the corporate assignee.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the single point of contact for assignees, managing the end-to-end relocation process
- Coordinating a range of services including home search, school search, tenancy negotiation and review, temporary accommodation, local area orientation, and more.
- Carry out briefing call with assignees to outline the mobility process and determine relocation needs, housing requirements etc.
- Arranging the movement of household & personal effects
- Initiate visa and immigration services for the assignee as required
- Coordinate DSP services such as arranging viewings with local home search agents
- Building positive relationships with client contacts and international assignees
- Partner with external vendors for various services
Requirements for the position include:
- Previous experience managing and coordinating international relocations
- Strong knowledge of the global mobility, relocation and moving process
- Keen interest in the HR and expatriate management industry
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in another language would be advantageous
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
Share this vacancy
Location: Skane County, Sweden
Posted: 02 Feb 2021