We are looking for an experienced Global Relocation Services Advisor to join our client's European team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Relocation professional to join a fast-developing business.
This opportunity will best suit an individual with exceptional customer service and organisation skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the door to door global mobility coordination for relocating assignees
- Full coordination of global relocation services such as; immigration, household goods moving, destination services etc.
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and assignees regarding the status of their move
- Overseeing a caseload of assignees during their international relocation
- Liaising with clients, shipping companies and relocation DSP vendors
- Deliver a high level of customer service support at all times
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience handling relocation, global mobility, moving and/or immigration
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of international relocations and moving
- High levels of customer service and communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Skane County, Sweden
Posted: 02 Feb 2021