Are you an experienced Customs and Freight professional?
We are currently partnering with a Fine Art Shipping company, who are looking to hire a Customs Manager to manage shipments and customs entries from start to finish.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate air, road and sea freight shipments and manage all matters related to customs.
- Promote customs services to new and existing clients, and act as subject matter expert on customs-related matters.
- Carry out customs entries on imports and exports using CHIEF, ensuring a high level of accuracy and full compliance.
- Stay up to date on Brexit regulations, and implement changes to procedures as needed in order to comply with new requirements.
- Lead the provision of customs management and customs compliance within the department.
- Act as the main point of contact for queries regarding customs for Import and Export.
- Ensure timely completion of customs declarations and other processes to avoid delays on imports and exports.
Key skills include:
- Previous experience in a customs role at a fine art shipping company.
- Have solid experience using CHIEF or similar customs system.
- Previous experience completing customs entries from start to finish.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-faced environment and ability to troubleshoot.
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Feb 2021