We are partnering with a well renowned shipping company who are currently seeking a Trade Planner, shipping to join their team based in Jacksonville, FL.
The Trade Planner is responsibility to coordinate shipments for OEMs and ensure appropriate service delivery adherence. Source and process forecast from the booking offices for input into the monthly forecast. Optimise space utilisation for maximum results in co-ordination with Cargo Handling. Prepare voyage estimates.
- Coordinating shipments for OEMs and ensure appropriate service delivery adherence.
- Analyse and calculate the available space on board vessels.
- Plan stowage to maximise intake and distribute stowage/discharge plans.
- Monitor and ensure the optimal space utilisation.
- Degree level, preferably in a business and/or shipping discipline.
- Good knowledge of shipping, international trade and economics
- Proficient in the use of IT tools and systems.
- Cargo wise experience
- Excellent communication skills, excellent organization skills.
Share this vacancy
Location: United States
Posted: 11 Feb 2021