We are partnering with a Corporate Hospitality Technology provider that is seeking to recruit a Corporate Attorney to be based in their Fort Lauderdale office. This will be an office-based position.
This is a great in-house opportunity for an experienced Corporate Attorney to join this award-winning, entrepreneurial company.
- Handle corporate legal processes.
- Structure, draft and review a wide variety of commercial agreements including domestic and international SaaS service/software/channel agreements and licence agreements, as well as other business documents.
- Actively participate in the negotiation of contracts and other agreements.
- Provide sound, commercially minded legal advice to the business.
- Corporate law experience gained in-house or within a reputable law firm.
- Sound knowledge of SaaS/technology service and licencing agreements.
- Current active member of FL State Bar
- Commercially minded with strong ability to negotiate and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, and able to clearly communicate complex legal matters to colleagues.
Share this vacancy
Location: Florida, United States
Posted: 12 Feb 2021