Our client, a Moving & Relocation specialist, is looking for a Removals Deputy Manager to join their team in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Removals Deputy Branch Manager will have joint responsibility for branch success/profitability by agreeing, implementing, and achieving branch objectives and targets. The position will provide strong leadership to deliver a world class removals service, ensuring that the company complies with legal responsibilities relating to operating standards.
Sales / Business Development
- Monitor branch performance including KPIs and ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for business development and generate leads.
- Represent the company at networking events.
- Quotations and Invoicing
- Negotiate quality business deals and write proposals, tenders, and supplier agreements, negotiate rates and fees, close deals.
- Write client reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Write and place ads, monitor and control advertising content and spend and develop advertising and marketing plans.
- Develop client relations and identify client needs / satisfaction.
- Quarterly and Annual analysis of client spend and Review of margin base in line with targets.
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives.
- Ensure legal compliance on all matters including Maintenance, Drivers Hours, Defect Reporting and Records Maintenance.
- Comply with all relevant H&S legislation to maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all Company Premises are maintained and kept secure to protect effects belonging to the Company and customers.
- Manage operating costs and ensure that resource is used as efficiently as possible.
- Identify and discuss any training requirements with staff
- Committed to continuous professional development and effective Performance Management.
- Set quarterly and annual targets and objectives.
- Monitor and review staff performance and achievement including annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators.
- To manage sales staff setting KPI’s to achieve maximum output.
- Hold weekly meetings; discuss task delegation, review issues, monitor sick leave and attendance, reprimand, and praise staff.
- Interview and recruit branch staff, induction of new recruits, staff training (ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation), coaching and support and objective setting.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have 2 to 4 years previous experience of experience from within the Moving & Relocation sector.
- Ideally have a certification or qualification in transport, logistics, mobility and/or sales.
- Ideally speak both the local and English language.
- Be a strategic thinker and effective problem solver
- Be proactive, selling, influencing, negotiating, and gaining commitment
- Be an effective leader and manager
- Have the ability to coach and train others
- Understand customer requirements and competitive environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective planner, priorities, and organiser
- Be an excellent communicator verbal and written
Share this vacancy
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: 15 Feb 2021