Are you a Customs/Trade Compliance Specialist? Are you looking for a diverse and engaging position?
We are currently partnering with a Freight Forwarding company who are looking for a Customs Compliance Manager to join the team in the Heathrow area.
The Customs Compliance Manager will assist with the management of custom and corporate compliance across the entire company, ensuring that all processes are correctly adhered to in order to deliver the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction.
- Manage customs and trade compliance company wide, ensuring that all Global regulations are understood and adhered to
- Responsible for all customs classifications and regulatory requirements including licences, certificates etc
- Interface with clients, co-workers, and supervisors, to provide updates and resolve queries around the customs clearance process
- Supervise the day to day operation for the Customs Clearance Team
- Liaising with airlines, handling agents, transports, customs, overseas offices, and shipping lines
- Carry out due diligence checks on new customers and assist with AEO/Applications
- Identify opportunities for developing value added services for existing customers
- Customs clearance experience is essential
- Proven experience managing/supervising a team of Import staff
- In depth knowledge of International Customs/Trade compliance regulations
- Strong proficiency of BIS/ECO/EAR/ITAR regulations
- Experience using Chief and HMRC Regime
- Import/Export knowledge
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Share this vacancy
Location: Hounslow, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Posted: 16 Feb 2021