We are currently working with a Fine Art Logistics Company, who are looking for an experienced Business Development Director in New York.
This individual will have a proven track record of sales, client development and experience implementing growth and business development strategies.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the sale of specialist fine art services with the focus on new business.
- Maximise sales success and the company’s presence within the art logistic industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, and private collectors.
- Meet or exceed agreed revenue targets and cultivate strategies to improve and streamline business.
- Represent the Company at art fairs, exhibitions, and business conferences.
- Communicate effectively with team members, providing support and training to staff to achieve company targets.
- Previous experience working within a Sales/ Business Development role within a Gallery, Auction House, or similar art organisation.
- Managerial experience and experience driving a sales team is beneficial.
- A pre-existing client base and key presence within the fine art industry.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships.
- Ability to set and exceed sales targets.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 17 Feb 2021