An International Art Logistics company are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team in London.
The key responsibilities include:
You will be responsible for coordinating fine art shipments, ensuring their safe delivery and repeat client satisfaction.
- Planning and coordinating shipments from start to finish.
- Monitor the progress of each shipment daily, liaising with customers, carriers, and maintaining full control of the process.
- Taking client requests, quoting, and pricing jobs on internal systems.
- Negotiating the rates and handling costs.
- Experience in a similar operational role is required.
- Supplier management, negotiation and analytical experience is beneficial.
- Strong customer service skills are essential for this role.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Feb 2021