If you are an experienced Removals Operations Manager and you're currently searching for a new opportunity, then perhaps we have the role for you!
We are currently searching for a highly organised and motivated Removals Operations Manager for a moving company based in the Glasgow area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the removal operations department.
- Close liaison with warehouse management to make sure that everything is covered.
- Running the diary and routing crews.
- Occasional staff performance reviews.
- Recruiting of new drivers and crew.
- Making sure all paperwork and systems are all correct and up to date.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Removal Operations Manager.
- Extremely organised, must have the ability to prioritise.
- Familiarity with different shipping methods would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technologically proficient, familiarity with moving software and MS office applications.
- Flexible attitude, willing to work outside of hours if required.
If this sounds like a role that’d be perfect for you, do not hesitate to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Feb 2021