We are partnering with a Global Logistics provider who are looking to hire an Ocean Export Team Leader.
The Ocean Export Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the team successfully deliver export and/or cross trade ocean freight solutions to clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
· Review standard operating procedures to ensure these are up to date.
· Staff management duties including workload allocation, resolving any issues, and training new starters.
· Identify areas for improvement within client service delivery and suggest appropriate training.
· Provide consulting services on customs and logistics matters to new and existing clients.
· Monitor the company’s software systems and suggest improvements to enhance efficiency and service delivery to clients.
· Ensure the team is up to date with any new regulations and/or processes, industry changes, and company protocols.
· AEO, ISO and customs compliance
· Solid background in shipping and logistics
· Experience in customs clearances and knowledge of customs procedures
· Previous staff supervisory experience is ideal
· Understanding of AEO procedures and Incoterms
· Knowledge of Tariffs, Bonded customs, Special/Simplified Customs Procedures
Share this vacancy
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Feb 2021