Alchemy is partnering with an established immigration services in their search for a UK Immigration Sales Consultant.
The Immigration Sales representative will be responsible for developing and generating business.
This position will suit a confident individual with strong communication skills and in-depth knowledge of the UK immigration system.
- Identify opportunities to develop the UK Immigration business, increasing revenue and achieving growth in new markets.
- Targeting potential clients in new and growing markets and identify additional immigration services that could be offered by the business.
- Identify and target potential new clients and establish contact via cold calling.
- Handle inbound leads and enquiries from returning clients, referrals, and web enquiries, ensuring leads are successfully converted.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each client’s visa and immigration needs to offer them the best possible service.
- Provide clients with information on the UK immigration process, ensuring that any advice given adheres to OISC standards.
- Ensure all client contact is logged accurately in the CRM, and schedule follow-ups as appropriate.
- Stay up to date with UK immigration legislation and best practices.
- Monitor services and pricing of competitors in the immigration services sector.
- Proven sales or client-facing background, ideally with experience in client and business development
- Strong inbound lead conversion experience
- Ideally holds OISC Level 1 or Level 2
- Strong knowledge of UK immigration, PBS and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
A competitive salary and commission structure are on offer to the right candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Feb 2021