We are partnering with a Supply Chain solutions organisation seeking a Inventory and Logistics Coordinator based in State College, PA.
- Ensure all inventory in warehouses is available for allocation
- Manage account and client relationships
- Audits inventory scans and check sheets for accuracy
- Responsible for managing costs within client transactions
- Assists customers with routine questions about inventory
- Liaise with shipping agents
- Negotiating rates
- Prepares client House Airway Bills for rating
- Works closely with Warehouse staff to allocate items for shipments and identify equipment to be shipped.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Inventory control experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a business or logistics field a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to acquire TSA certification (required)
The position offers a fantastic benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement plan and paid time off).
Share this vacancy
Location: State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: 19 Feb 2021