Alchemy is partnering exclusively with a leading service provider in their search for an Executive Vice President of Sales & Development.
The EVP Sales & Development will join the executive leadership team and will lead all sales and business development functions for the Relocation, Corporate Housing and Furniture Rental Services.
The EVP will work directly with company owners to implement successful sales strategies, spearheading the company’s sales growth and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales leader with proven experience in the Relocation, Mobility and/or Corporate Housing sector to join an established company with great ambitions and plans for continued growth!
- Oversee the entire sales function for all key service offerings within the business (corporate housing, furniture rental, relocation services).
- Develop and implement company-wide sales plans for all areas of the business.
- Identify opportunities for securing new client accounts and sales, as well as driving growth in new markets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce effective marketing strategies that support overall sales targets and goals.
- Manage a large sales team, including providing training, support and motivation.
- Build effective relationships with company owners and work in partnership, taking ownership of sales and growth strategies for the business.
- Create and present reports to company owners on sales strategies, sales and growth targets etc.
- Act as a figurehead within the company, sharing updates, reports on growth and other successes to employees.
- Strong sales leadership background gained ideally within the Corporate Housing or Relocation industry.
- Knowledge of Relocation, Corporate Housing, Global Mobility and/or Furniture Rental sectors.
- Experience managing and motivating a large team of sales professionals.
- Commercially minded and able to design and implement successful sales strategies.
- Previous experience in an Executive level role.
Share this vacancy
Location: Connecticut, United States
Posted: 22 Feb 2021