An experienced HHG Moves Pricing Consultant is required to join a growing International Household Goods Moving & Relocation team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team meets the financial key performance indicators associated with the delivery of HHG services.
Overall responsibility includes:
- Ensuring sales prices are established accurately and in accordance with the account pricing schedule or policy.
- Maximising revenue opportunities whilst ensuring policy compliance.
- Producing single quotations and assisting with general pricing and tariff queries.
- Produce quotations for customers within agreed KPI.
- Ensure accurate revenue records are maintained.
- Manage pricing schedules and tariffs ensuring they are updated as required.
- Maintaining the accuracy of financial components of the household goods move (initial costing, booking, financial management and invoicing).
- Accurate costing of the job based on the use of agreed supplier’s tariffs.
- Sourcing, ensuring and negotiating the best rates.
- Ensuring accurate costs and charges are maintained throughout the move process.
- Actively seek instances of financial non-compliance during the move.
- Ensuring suppliers invoices are approved accurately in a timely fashion.
- Raising sales invoices within the agreed KPI.
- Ensuring the necessary criteria for invoicing is in place at the point of booking.
- Accurate costs and charges are entered to RA.
- Ensuring accurate billing instructions as per account requirements.
- Necessary debtor and RA requirements in place at the point of booking.
- Consistently produce HHG moving services that meet customer expectations.
- Ensure the team meet customer requirements, handling increased volume as required.
- Deliver services at the lowest possible price by the management of suppliers and efficient costing.
Previous pricing experience within the international household goods moving sector is essential.
Apply today to learn more!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 22 Feb 2021