Alchemy is partnering with a leading provider of relocation and global mobility services in their search for a Client Services Manager to join their team in London.
The Client Services Manager – Relocation will be responsible for the delivery of relocation services and commercial account management for a portfolio of clients.
- Manage a portfolio of dedicated client accounts, ensuring excellent service is provided to clients and relocating assignees.
- Act as subject matter expert on global mobility and relocation matters, providing advice to the clients.
- Drive revenue improvements for each client account, ensuing revenue and sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Implement account development strategies to ensure best value for the client and the business, and drive profitability for each account.
- Carry out business reviews with clients periodically.
- Carry out assignee surveys to enable the business to provide appropriate relocation services for each assignee and ensure maximise profit is achieved.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of each client in order to understand their relocation and global mobility needs, and use this information to promote additional services that could be offered by the business.
- Act as escalation point for any service issues and provide resolutions.
- Stay up to date with trends and changes in the relocation and global mobility industry.
- Manage billing and debtor management for each client account.
- Participate in presentations and business development activities for potential clients.
- Client account management experience within the global mobility, relocation and/or destination services sector.
- Able to implement strategic account management plans and forecasts.
- Experience in service delivery and commercial management of client accounts.
- Experience participating in sales presentations to potential clients.
- Committed to providing excellent services to clients, and ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional qualification such as GMS or CRP preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Feb 2021