Alchemy is partnering with an international manufacturing company, in their search for a Customs Compliance Specialist.
The role demands exceptional communication and collaboration skills, and a strong customs compliance expertise.
- Ensure the team meets the customs compliance needs of each client and identify any compliance or control issues.
- Conduct internal audit processes.
- Assist the business with all HTS Code Classification (Customs Duty classification).
- Provide updates to the group regarding any new procedures and legislations.
- Undertake compliance checks on all HMRC required Customs entries.
- Arrange and participate in customs compliance training sessions.
- Collate and analyse customs compliance data and present reports to internal and external parties.
- Minimum 5 years of experience customs regulations and policies procedures.
- Experience of operating FTA is advantageous.
- Experience working within the UK / Europe Customs & Trade Compliance field
- Extensive knowledge of UK/Europe customs formalities, legislation & tariff clarifications
- Experience with audits, compliance, and continuous improvement techniques.
- Able to train other staff members on customs compliance issues.
- Strong communicator and great presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment and to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Share this vacancy
Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Posted: 12 Apr 2021