We are currently partnered with a trusted Moving company is their search for an experienced Training Officer to join their team.
The Training Officer will be responsible for assisting with the development and training of operations staff members.
You will also support the ongoing development of the staff training program.
Responsibilities of the Training Officer include:
- Efficiently manage and deliver staff training
- Organise meetings, seminars, and workshops to ensure all training needs are met
- Working closely with the HR department to create new training materials
- Assist HR with employee Training Projects and contribute to the development of training strategies
- Contribute to the management of training schemes
- Continuously promote best practice and always aim to improving quality
- Identifying training and development needs for new and existing staff members
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Help to ensure quality control of training initiatives
- Previous experience working in the Logistics and/or Moving industry
- Ability to effectively delivering training to employees
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulations
- Be able to problem solve through the use of own initiative
- Good communication skills
- CPC accredited
Share this vacancy
Location: Thurrock, Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Mar 2021