Domestic Removals Estimator
Our Client, a well-established Removals company is looking to hire a Domestic Removals Estimator for their branch in the Hertfordshire area.The candidate will be working remotely visiting clients' premises with periodic visits to the office.
- Visit potential removal customers
- Complete an estimator survey with all job requirements
- Price up a removal quotation with assistance of the operations team
- Write the quotation and deliver this to the prospective client
- Follow up, negotiate, and close removals jobs
- Complete all surveys scheduled for Domestic household Removals.
- Time Manage your day to meet a minimum KPI of surveys per day.
- Accurately estimate the volume of goods for each removal and formulate a removal plan and quotation process.
- Keep accurate records of all quotes completed and follow up on pending removals.
- Revise or adjust removal quotations as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of the domestic removals surveying process from start to finish.
- Liaise with clients and ensure they are getting all their requirements met.
- Confirm all bookings that are accepted and if not chase the clients for acceptance.
- Interact with the office and operations to ensure all necessary details are relayed to the drivers and porters to ensure the smooth running of each removal job.
- Arrange any documentation required for each removal and confirm bookings with suppliers and clients.
- Upsell the client's additional services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in surveying domestic removals.
- Hard working, personable and a good team player.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, verbal and written.
- Confident, knowledgeable, and professional in front of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with this rapidly growing organization.
A highly desirable salary/benefits package including a company car, with OTE earnings, is on offer for the right candidate
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Mar 2021