We’re currently working on a brand-new position within a young and uniquely operated Freight Forwarding company based in Essex.
The ideal candidate we’re searching for will be an experienced Freight forwarder who also has Operations experience and preferably, some familiarity with deep sea processes.
- Handling the logistics involved with import jobs, that they are completed on time and to the expected costs agreed.
- Ensuring that all import documentation are issued in accordance with company policy to all relevant parties.
- Administrative duties will be involved, processing incoming import/export shipments.
- Inputting relevant data into company software.
- Micromanaging budgets.
- Creating reports of completed shipments, identifying and solving any issues that may occur.
- Liaising with relevant teams/department as necessary to ensure the smooth running of daily activity.
- Understanding the needs/requirements of shipping documentation, customer notes.
- Excellent understanding within the Freight forwarding industry (Import) preferably with a focus on Deep-Sea shipping.
- Working knowledge of operational requirements within Freight Forwarding.
- Extremely organised, ability to manage multiple tasks at once and able to work towards a deadline.
- Technologically proficient, familiarity with MS Office software.
- Demonstrated competency with general freight forwarding requirements.
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation.
- Expert communicator, able to liaise with a variety of different people.
This is a great position for someone who is looking for a bit of variety and wants a different approach to the usual role. If this sounds like something you think would be perfect for you, please contact us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 10 Mar 2021