A fantastic opportunity is available for a Global Mobility Manager to join our clients fast-growing executive solutions team in Singapore.
Facilitating the overall global mobility and international assignment process, you will be responsible for the mobility management of VIP and executive personnel.
Responsibilities of the Global Mobility Manager:
- Act as the main point of contact for executive personnel during the various phases of global mobility process
- Oversee international assignment service delivery to relocating transferees and their families
- Adjust assignment services per requirements of the executive assignee and their family
- Continuously provide guidance and advice to HR contacts and assignees as required
- Support the Global Mobility Director to proactively manage c-suite assignees
- Advise on and manage supplier services such as; settling-in services, cross-cultural, logistics services etc.
- Provide solutions on challenging move-based scenarios that arise
- Management of costs and expenses of the assignment, aiming to maximize benefits while minimizing expenses and costs
- Provide policy and benefits counselling and support on other elements of the relocation process
- Extensive experience in the global mobility and international assignment services sector
- Expatriate management experience, handling complex employee relocations for c-suite and VIP professionals
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Posted: 12 Mar 2021