An International organisation is looking for an experienced and motivated Finance Manager to join their New York team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background within the accountancy and finance sector.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all Accounting operations within the organisation, providing full support to the Financial Controller, regarding the management accounts, financial control, and accounts payable.
- Prepare financial reports, to be presented during regular forecasting and budgeting meetings.
- Prepare cash flow and accounts receivable statements, monthly profit and loss statements, and other financial and statistical reports.
- Responsible for administration for and liaison with external service providers and stakeholders.
- Support the department with year-end account preparation, external audit requirements and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage petty cash, company expenses and credit card reconciliations for the organisation.
- Take responsibility for ensuring accurate records and manage the purchase ledger.
- Ensure full compliance with all financial tax legalities.
- Responsible for identifying ways to reduce outgoings and increase revenue.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Applicants should be a qualified accountant, with a background in financial services.
- Experience working with international organisations and in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Knowledge of tax legislation and other financial regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to resolve complex financial queries.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and IT skills are essential.
- Previous experience with or knowledge of accounting software eg. SAP, B1, Concur.
If you are an experienced professional within the finance sector and would like to further your career, apply today to discuss this opportunity further!
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 16 Mar 2021