Experienced Customs Clerk
Are you looking for friendly team to work in with a great work culture?
Do you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the customs clearance sector?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong initiative and a willingness to progress within the industry.
Including but not limited to:
- Completing day to day entries for all air, sea and road shipments.
- Calculating Duty / VAT costs for each consignment.
- Liaising with customers, shipping lines and carriers.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and customs procedures.
- Telephone queries, data input and general administration duties
- Making Port / IBF visits as required
- Knowledge of the Azyra / Sequoia systems would be an advantage, but full training will be provided
- Previous use of Data freight, Pentant, Protrack, CNS and Destin8 would be of benefit.
- Port health experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent timekeeping
- Confident with Microsoft 365 and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Exemplary customer service skills and willing to work flexible hours when required
- Excellent attention to detail
Share this vacancy
Location: Dover, United States
Posted: 17 Mar 2021