Our client, a leading name in the Moving & Removals industry, is seeking a Customer Services Move Coordinator to join their team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all International and Domestic Household removal jobs and will have demonstrable experience working within the Domestic and International removals industry. However, our client is willing to train the right candidate who's had at least a couple of years of experience in customer service or other related fields
- Overseeing moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with Senior managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is promptly received by relevant parties.
- Keeping all parties always involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure team environment within a customer service role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A prominent level of professionalism always.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions for a discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Jul 2021