Our client, a leading name in the Moving & Removals industry, is seeking a Move Coordinator to join their team based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all International and Domestic Household removal jobs.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working within the Domestic and International removals industry.
- Overseeing moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with Senior managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is promptly received by relevant parties.
- Keeping all parties always involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure team environment within domestic or international Removals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A prominent level of professionalism always.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Alchemy Recruitment for a discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Mar 2021