Finance and Business Strategy Associate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Business Strategy Associate to join our client, an industry leading Professional Services Firm, in Singapore!
The Finance and Business Strategy Associate will be responsible for developing key business metrics and creating automated monitoring tools to give senior management an insight into the business’s performance.
The perfect candidate will have superb analytical and critical thinking skills and be able to manage several important projects at one time.
- Gain insight and understanding of the business and its operations
- Provide analysis and intelligence on growth acceleration strategies across APAC markets, highlighting current strengths and weaknesses in the market
- Design and implement automated monitoring tools and dashboards to keep management up to date with current business performance
- Make improvements to cost forecasting and revenue processes
- Regularly produce reports on business performance, sharing them with the wider team
- Ensure all data is accurate and up to date in Salesforce
- Interacting and liaising with the wider Finance Team across APAC
- Assist with any ad hoc operational or financial projects
- 2+ years’ experience within management consulting, analytical or strategic role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Sound Financial modelling and Excel Skills
- SQL and Salesforce reporting skills are essential
Share this vacancy
Posted: 18 Mar 2021