Alchemy is pleased to be supporting an industry leading professional services firm in their search for a Japanese speaking Associate, Expert Resourcing to join their team in Shanghai.
The Associate, Expert Resourcing will support client facing teams by identifying and recruiting key thought leaders from a variety of industries to join the businesses talent pool of experts. The Associate, Expert Resourcing will also identify industry experts that are best able to meet the requirements and objectives of the client’s projects.
Our client is looking for individuals fluent in English, Mandarin and Japanese languages, as the individual will be required to liaise with professionals in these languages.
- Expand the companies pool of key thought leaders and experts from a variety of industries, utilizing a range of methods including recruitment campaigns, industry lists, trade and business associations and referrals.
- Conduct interviews with industry experts as required and input all relevant data into the company’s profile management system.
- Identify and establish strong consulting relationships with industry experts and thought leaders whose knowledge and expertise will meet the needs of the client’s enquiry or project.
- Liaise with client facing colleagues to ascertain the needs of the client and then identify qualifying industry experts that meet the client’s needs.
- Support client facing colleagues in strengthening client relationships through gaining an in depth understanding of client’s workflows and objectives and use this knowledge and best practises when engaging industry experts.
- Develop own knowledge of the businesses’ core industry coverage in order to improve quality of the services delivered to the clients.
- Participate in other projects that aim to expand the company’s industry expert pools.
- Business fluency in Mandarin, English and Japanese languages is essential, as the individual will be required to liaise with Japanese based professionals.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in roles such as market research, internet research, recruitment, or headhunting.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to hold presentations and liaise with C-suite level individuals.
- Strong education background, Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
Share this vacancy
Location: Shanghai, China
Posted: 18 Mar 2021